1. Exercise daily.
2. Get serious about gratitude.
3. See your work as a craft.
4. Expect the best and prepare for the worst.
5. Keep a journal.
6. Read “The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin”.
7. Plan a schedule for your week.
8. Know the 5 highest priorities of your life.
9. Say no to distractions.
10. Drink a lot of water.
11. Improve your work every single day.
12. Get a mentor.
13. Hire a coach.
14. Get up at 5 am each day. (pour moi c'est 6h tous les matins. - actually it's 6 AM for me everyday)
15. Eat less food. (Pas tout à fait d'accord. Ce n'est pas manger moins mais manger sain!)
16. Find more heroes.
17. Be a hero to someone.
18. Smile at strangers.
19. Be the most ethical person you know. (j'essaye le plus possible...)
20. Don't settle for anything less than excellence.
21. Savor life's simplest pleasures.
22. Save 10% of your income each month.
23. Spend time at art galleries. (j'aimerais le plus souvent possible!)
24. Walk in the woods. (malheureusement ça n'est pas dans la forêt, mais j'adore marcher seule la nuit, tranquillement)
25. Write thank you letters to those who've helped you.
26. Forgive those who've wronged you.
27. Remember that leadership is about influence and impact, not title and accolades.
28. Create unforgettable moments with those you love.
29. Have 5 great friends.
30. Become stunningly polite.
31. Unplug your TV.
32. Sell your TV.
33. Read daily.
34. Avoid the news.
35. Be content with what you have.
36. Pursue your dreams.
37. Be authentic.
38. Be passionate.
39. Say sorry when you know you should.
40. Never miss a moment to celebrate another.
41. Have a vision for your life.
42. Know your strengths.
43. Focus your mind on the good versus the lack.
44. Be patient.
45. Don't give up.
46. Clean up your messes. (I gonna do that!)
47. Use impeccable words.
48. Travel more.
49. Read “As You Think”.
50. Honor your parents.
51. Tip taxi drivers well.
52. Be a great teammate.
53. Give no energy to critics.
54. Spent time in the mountains.
55. Know your top 5 values.
56. Shift from being busy to achieving results.
57. Innovate and iterate.
58. Speak less. Listen more.
59. Be the best person you know.
60. Make your life matter.
~ Robin Sharma